Luxury self-catering 5 bedroomed villa sleeping 10
- Bedroom 2 with king bed, walk in closet and separate bathroom with bath and shower.
- Sitting room – sofas and dining table seating up to 6 people.
- Living area – sofas, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, patio doors leading to pool area.
- Kitchen/ breakfast area – fully stocked kitchen, breakfast bar with seating for 4 and table with seating for 4.
- Utility – washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
- Master bedroom – king bed, en-suite with bath and walk in shower, walk in closet.
- Bedroom 5 – queen bed with walk in closet.
- Bedroom 3 & 4 each with 2 twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms.
- Hairdryers and towels in all bathrooms as well as pool towels are provided
- Security alarm and safe
- Air conditioning/heating
- Ceiling fans with lights
- Garage and parking spaces
- Free wifi and local telephone calls
- Travel cot (bedding not provided), high chair, stair gate, bed guard and buggy
- Pool with spa, pool safety net, toys, loungers and patio table and chairs
Spacious sitting room with comfy sofas to relax and a dining table with seating for six people.
There is also a separate living area with sofas, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player
KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA
There is a well-equipped kitchen with a free standing hob and oven, american style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and juicer. An open plan area with breakfast bar, table and chairs and living room with a TV and patio doors leading to the pool deck.
The villa has 5 bedrooms, 1 ensuite and a further 2 bathrooms and can sleep up to 10 people.
Downstairs - 1 King
Upstairs - Master with ensuite, Queen bedroom and two twin bedrooms
There are flat screen TVs in all bedrooms.
The screened pool area is spacious with sun loungers, table and chairs, pool toys and safety net. Highlands Reserve also has a community swimming pool, tennis courts and children’s play area, a key for the gate is kept in the villa.
The villa overlooks the 3rd tee and fairway of the Highlands Reserve Golf Club which provides excellent golfing facilities. Highlands Reserve sits atop one of the highest areas of Florida and offers remarkable scenery along with a course designed for hot Orlando golf. Piine tree-lined fairways reminiscent of the Carolinas, open spacious fairways likened to the great Scottish courses, and a bit of old Florida with citrus trees along the countryside. Large, fast, undulating greens make this Orlando golf course challenging and fun for all levels of golfers.